There will be $500 up for grabs in the new Pick 4 tipping competition each Thursday night at Sandown Park in June.
You’ll need to find the winner of four selected races – the four quaddie legs – races 5-8. You’ll need to predict the winning time of the GR8 Eight which will be used as a tiebreaker.
Follow @sandowndogs on Twitter to keep track of how many and who is still alive in the Pick 4 as the quaddie legs roll on. The winner will be notified not long after the running of Race 8.
Got any questions? Click here to send us an email.
Click here for form via the Watchdog App
Thanks to those who played in Week 1! Entries for next week will open on Tuesday.
• Entrants must be 18+ years of age
• One entry per person
• Entries close 7.15pm on Thursday
• The competition is a knockout/last man standing format
• In the event of a scratching entrant will be allocated the official substitute (TAB)
• The winning time of the nominated race shall be used as a tiebreaker
• In the event of multiple winners the prize will divided between eligible entrants
• SGRC staff and immediate family are ineligible
• Australian residents only
• Sandown reserves the right to amend conditions