Good morning and thank you for racing at Sandown Park tonight.
Please be aware there will be no food or drink on sale at the track. Please do not bring more people than what’s required – only trainers/representatives engaged in the meeting will be permitted entry.
As you may have already experienced, there are some strict rules around social distancing at all Victorian race meetings.
– Restrictions on the number of people inside rooms/enclosed areas – signage located on all doors;
– Vetting Greyhounds in outdoor areas (where possible);
– Removal of parading in front of the pavilion prior to each race;
– Maintaining a minimum distance of 3 metres when walking Greyhounds to the starting boxes;
– Boxing arrangements altered, called up in the following order – Boxes 1 & 5; Boxes 3 & 7; Boxes 2 & 6; then Boxes 4 & 8
– Handlers are exited out of the starting area as soon as they have loaded their greyhound.
If you have any questions feel free to get in contact.
Thank you for your cooperation in ensuring everyone’s safety and wellbeing.