There was $500 up for grabs in the Pick 4 tipping competition each Thursday night at Sandown Park in June 2020.
Contestants had to find the winner of four selected races – the four quaddie legs – races 5-8. They also had to predict the winning time of an allocated race which was used as a tiebreaker.
The Pick 4 competition will return at a later date.
Got any questions? Click here to send us an email
• Entrants must be 18+ years of age
• One entry per person
• Entries close 7.15pm on Thursday
• The competition is a knockout/last man standing format
• In the event of a scratching entrant will be allocated the official substitute (TAB)
• The winning time of the nominated race shall be used as a tiebreaker
• In the event of multiple winners the prize will divided between eligible entrants
• SGRC staff and immediate family are ineligible
• Australian residents only
• Sandown reserves the right to amend conditions
The $500 is heading across Bass Straight!— Sandown Greyhounds (@sandowndogs) June 18, 2020
None of the 19 live entries going into race 7 had Cranberry Miss, so Jake French gets the bikkies after nominating 34.70 as the winning time for race 5 (was won in 34.77)
Thanks for playing, back again next week! pic.twitter.com/SQCj55EcJr